Having problems with your meet and greet video? Your internet connection – or the celebrity’s – is the most likely culprit. A poor internet connection can cause delays and poor-quality audio and video. The following tips should help.
- Make sure you meet the minimum system requirements.
We're always improving video quality, so for best performance, make sure that you meet the minimum system requirements.
- Check your computer and internet connection.
A bad connection can cause blocky or frozen video and poor sound. If you are having a bad connection, you may receive a notification saying Poor network connection.
Here's a few other things that might affect your meet and greet video quality:
- Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal, or if possible, use a wired connection.
- Close any applications that could be interfering with your call. File sharing applications, streaming audio or video, or having multiple browsers open are all things that can eat up bandwidth.
- If you're using Fanmio on a laptop and you're in power-saving mode, try plugging the laptop into AC power or switching it to maximum performance mode.